Thursday 31 December 2009

End of 2009 new pages to website

As I said before I've been transcribing the information, you know names etc, and I am pleased to say that 75 new memorial additions will be coming to either Wakefield Family History Sharing or Genealogyjunction very shortly. In fact, some are already there, as I've just added a couple for Morayshire, Ross & Cromarty and Inverness-shire - as I hope you appreciate getting the transcription into a format that matches the rest of the pages takes a little while, but they are on their way.

When those pages are complete there are many more memorials that I have to do including to name a very few :- Gullane, Dunning, Braco, Lodsworth, Sissinghurst, East Grinstead and a number from Newhaven. So I do hope you keep popping back to see whats new - you never know you may find a family member or someone of interest.

As I've said before, if you are looking for a certain memorial you can always contact me via Wakefield Family History Sharing and see if I have it in my 'to do' file

May I now wish you a Happy, Healthy, Peaceful 2010 full of good family history finds

Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment