Thursday 8 April 2010

Latest additions to websites


Latest additions to GenealogyJunction

I've started taking the transcriptions from my photographs of memorials during the evenings, while on holidays - hopefully it saves me time when I get home... you know part of the work is done and all I have to do is add some additional information and a photograph and up into space it goes.

Well, I've done that many that I have had a back log waiting to be sent into a virtual world and after last weeks episode, thought I had better do something about it.

As a result of today's efforts the following have been added to GenealogyJunction, my site for anything outside of the Wakefield area.

I hope you find something of interest


Barcombe War Memorial

War Memorial in the cemetery close to Strathmiglo and Edenshead Parish Church

Kingussie War Memorial

Fortrose War Memorial


Petty Tornagrain War Memorial

Port of Glasgow WW1 and WW2 War Memorials

Skelmorlie and Wemyss Bay War Memorial

Inverness Memorial to those who were KIA, died of wounds or disease in Egypt or the Sudan in 1882-1887

Sissinghurst War Memorial, Kent

Lhanbryde War Memorial - with some additional information

Inverkip War Memorial, Renfrewshire

Hopeman War Memorial

Gourock War Memorial

Braco, Perthshire, War Memorial

Gullane War Memorial with some additional information

Turner's Hill War Memorials (WW1 & WW2) + original wooden crosses from the fields of WW1 France and Belgium

Seaford War Memorial - South African War 1899-1902 ; WW1 and WW2

Rothes, Morayshire War Memorial


New additions to forms and charts - a couple of charts have been uploaded that were only available on one of my cd's before.



No comments:

Post a Comment